Le Banana Le Banana

Short, Sick and Sweet.

I laughed at the end. Does that make me a bad person? Great build up on the suspense, and the simple background and solid animation worked very well together.

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

An all round weak presentation.

Although I cant really complain about the style, the writing, although good, had very little comical merits. The lip synching was horrible on Germains part, and the animation was crude overall. Still, foamy is a fun series.

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

The next Broken Saints

Very nice style, although it was boring. The backgrounds sometimes looked out of place, being painted and all, but most of the time added to the gritty feel of the short. Also, if the author tied to animate the piece, it would have been breathtaking; for the most part it was just a bunch of motion tweens, with almost no actual animation.

Miss Dynamite XVIII Miss Dynamite XVIII

A great series.

I loved it. Great writing and style. The animation was a bit stiff, but the quality was some of the best i have ever seen.

legacy of kain animated legacy of kain animated

Juicy

Great sense of animation, but it would have been better if more effort went in to the audio.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

An interesting style

Although the presentation was, at times, poorly done, the concepts of flash animation and general style gave it its own unique feel.

Biggest Fear Biggest Fear

Losing steam

There was no point to that what so ever. It was trying to be funny, but it failed. Still foamy's foamy... i guess...

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

You know how to make poser WORK.

Its like my AKAI YUME, but you managed to stick a story in there and keep the file size tiny (for a poser fla)!

Keep em coming!

Evil-Dog responds:

I remember Akai Yume, great work on this too! keep it up bro

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

A unique style.

Not sure what program you used to create that, but you did a hell of a job faking the 3D while keeping the file size low. Next time you should consider using poser for the pilots; the contrast in quality between the ships and the characters is very strong. The sound track was suitable, but the tempo was way too slow.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Great art and audio quality.

The voice work, as far as the quality, is the best i have ever heard on NG. The art was pretty good too; enough without being too much. I felt the animation was a bit medocre, though. Most everything was a tween of somesort, although this worked quite well with marin. Also, the anime style had an authentic feel, but was overdone to the point that it felt like you where trying to cover every anime expression known to mankind.

kono manga wa sugoi to front page des